How can I track my order?
- When an order is fulfilled, a notification is sent to the contact info you submitted at checkout (email or SMS) with the orders tracking information. If you cannot find a notification, you can email your order number and concern to email@example.com.
- *Please remember, all sticker orders that you select ‘use a stamp’ for the shipping method means there is no way to track your sticker order.
My order hasn’t arrived, what can I do?
- Check your tracking number (emailed or sent via SMS to the contact info you submitted at check out) for an update with the delivery service. Unfortunately, sellers have no extra tracking view or pull with the USPS, UPS, FEDEX, etc. and they do tend to lose packages. If the tracking information shows your order as delivered but you have not received it, double check that you submitted your address correctly, you can also file a claim with the delivery service for lost packages -sometimes they show up. If you cannot find a notification, you can email your order number and concern to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address on my order isn’t correct, what can I do?
- Email email@example.com with your order number IMMEDIATELY. If the order has not been fulfilled yet, I can change the address. If the order has been fulfilled, you can open a can with USPS to have it redirected. In some cases, it may also be returned to me in which I will contact you for the correct address to get it back in the mail to you.
I never received an email about my order.
- If you placed an order and never received any confirmation:
- Check your spam folder
- You may have typed an error in the email at checkout, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name you used at check out and I can search for your order.
An item I want is out of stock, will it come back?
- Yes, *unless it is an item in the ‘LAST CALL’ category. I can typically only offer a limited amount of each t-shirt, sweatshirt, or hat because I make these items in house by myself in a very limited space.
Why are your shirts so expensive?
- Pricing on all items Hippie’s Daughter items reflects my choice to offer you premium quality items and garments with original artwork by myself. I like to be transparent with my business and I believe in offering items that will last instead of fast fashion that only adds to our waste. The average cost for me to print a shirt is roughly $13.00 which does not include shipping materials, advertising, fees or labor costs. I do occasionally run sales and also offer a discount at pop-ups on t-shirts.
Do you offer custom items?
- At this time, I cannot offer custom items due to limited space. If you are a business looking for a custom design or logo for your business, please reach out to me at hippiesdaughterwv!gmail.com and I can see if your project would be a good fit for my services.
Where is your shop located?
- Unfortunately, I do not have a store front and majority of sales are online. However, you can see stockists here who typically carry small items (stickers, patches, magnets, keychains) or shop at one of these pop-up’s I will be at.